Throop Learning Garden
Throop U.U. Church
300 So. Los Robles Ave., Pasadena
Please join us!
Here's what's in store:
- Earth-based meditation 8:30-9:00am in fruit guild, simple, yet grounding.
- Whatever the plants need; including pruning & watering.
- Continue Bermuda & nut grass abatement.
- Harvest veggies & flowers (volunteers may share harvest). We are also collecting rose petals for herbal sachets.
- Picking & arranging some flowers for the lunch tables.
- Seed saving from native plants.
Remember to RSVP for Jim Bledsoe's Hypertufa Workshop on Saturday 8/24:
And save the date of Saturday 9/14 from 3:15pm to 5:45pm for Dr. Jim Adams’ Introduction to Chumash Healing Plants. More details about this in the near future!
We are also planning the following workshops: olive brining, attracting owls and bats to the garden, meetups on herbs & essential oils, pruning fruit trees, and more!
Let us know if you have a particular interest to learn about, or a skill you’d like to share.
See you Sunday!
— January Nordman