Throop Learning Garden
A free hands-on workshop, sponsored by Throop Unitarian Universalist Church
Saturday, November 29 — 9:00 am–1:00 pm
Join Scott Mathers (Hey Tanks) and Leigh Jerrard (Greywater Corps) as they install Throop's rainwater catchment tank.
Participants will learn:
- to calculate amount of water available from your roof
- basic design principles of a rain catchment system
- ways to filter harvested water
- how to install a system in the landscape
- how to distribute harvested water effectively
Space is very limited. RSVP is necessary to attend.
made this workshop possible.
— January Nordman