Throop Learning Garden
Here's what's in store:
- Earth based meditation 8:30–9:00am in fruit guild, simple, yet grounding.
- Whatever the plants need; including pruning & watering.
- Continue Bermuda & nut grass abatement.
- Harvesting veggies & flowers (volunteers may share harvest). We are also collecting rose petals for herbal sachets.
- Picking & arranging some flowers for the lunch tables.
- Putting a second coat of paint on the patio bench.
And of course, there's a delicious potluck lunch after the church service. All are welcome!
Throop U.U. Church
300 So. Los Robles Ave., Pasadena